Golden Memories of Kothari International School

As a journalist, I often get to go many government programs, sometimes I do not want to leave certain programs . This is the reason that I go to see the parade of 26 january at the Red Fort. I remember an incident on January 26 this year, when some school students  performances on patriotic songs were i  was happy to see and were sitting till the end of the program to meet those students . You must have been convinced that  they would surely have something special in which I had to wait so much for meet them. The age of the children would have been around 6 to 10 years. There were 14 to 15 children who gave a salute to the flag with  patriotic songs wearing Kesari-colored clothes, and the songs of dance performances with great innocence Often these songs and song they used  "insaaf ke dagar pr bacho dikhaao chalkr, ye desh hai tumhara neta tumhi ho kal ke" which is i  hear to in my schools in childhood. After completing the program, they got some certificates and trophies, the children were climbing in their school buses according to their teacher saying that till then I approached them and meet all  teachers first who came there with the children. Were there praising everyone, I asked the children how long have you been preparing for this performance?

Children told me 1 week. I did not have to ask the name of the school because on school bus was written Kothari International School, I have heard the name of this school a long time ago.  But I questioned where is this Kothari school? So a teacher replied, "Our school is located in Sector 50 of Noida. If you want you can come to visit anytime." I said shaking, of course. After coming down from the bus, a child came to me and gave me the roses of the roses given in the program and said, 'You liked my dance?' I kept my hands on her head and said that you did dance very well.  Even before this, I have met many childrens from the Kothari school because my visit to Noida  is very frequent. In the same thing, I got to know that children of Kothari International School are always part of such big programs. Talking to school teachers and children, i  identified with a teacher We got to know each other well and according to them, one day mind went to the plan for Kothari school visit. Just then, I did not take a one-week holiday  not on Sunday, but on Tuesday I arrived and reached Kothari School's visit.

Where I had already make a phone call and told them , I am coming to the  teacher whom my good friend. Just as I reached there , she showed me his whole school, introduced me to the Principa, And I was happy to meet the students of some big classes, as well as I was quite impressed with the positive atmosphere of the school , the behavior of the teachers. I saw and noticed one  things,school is made on a very grand scale, before making entry into the Kothari International School, the guards did not let go inside without checking. but  after Going inside you will also get relief and feel goodbeacuse in heat and  sunlight because there as all the sides have AC arrangements.  there was always take care of guest and students by school staffs will be given an  water tea or enough. The total number of students in the school will be 1 thousand. Despite this, you will get a much more peaceful environment, so that children can study from peace, many labs of science and practicals have appeared in which children appear to be practical by themselves, for children at lunchtime. Swinging has been installed in the ground and the arrangement of the mill is also good,the whole school looked  very clean. Talking to children studying at the Kothari International School, they know that they have a lot of information. At the same time,  from the Principal, the office received several trophy honors and certificates that were received from the government. So many children bring victory through a lot of respect. Seeing all this, I was very happy to come home and at the social media, also searched all the Kothari International School web sites. So I came to know that Kothari International School is in the list of Top Ten Schools in NCR.


Author Bio:
Mamta Tiwari is a social media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Technology, Education & trending topics. She writes about various related topics such as Digital marketing, Job Opportunities, trending subjects and many more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 CBSE Schools in Delhi NCR

Top 10 Best Schools in Noida 2019

What Everyone Must Know About KOTHARI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL in Noida