What Everyone Must Know About KOTHARI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL in Noida

Every day, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. i.e., 1 hour travels. This is common in almost all the offices and some schools, so it is clear that there will be a crowd in the metro. But I do not know why the crowd is lacking in the metro today, due to the shortage of crowd, today I left Lady's coach, General coach I got here only because, I could easily get a seat here today, it is my habit that whenever I start seeing people around me, I did the same thing here and started looking at everyone. Not only if I saw school uniforms, they have 5 children who are about 10 to 12 years.

 Some teachers of the school were also present with them, some of whom played children with their own I Card and sometimes they cure their tie. Apart from me, in the metro, other people were observing children with great care, whose The only reason for this was that they were talking in English and when my attention went on the things of children, it was discovered that they were preparing for a MOCK competition. Generally when someone speaks in English, I want to listen carefully. But with so much maturity, talking to children in English was really amazing. Yes, those five children were talking in English in a moment. I also wanted to talk to those kids and I started talking to them, the way they were talking to me with courtesy, she was a little different, The children introduced themselves and called the name of their school, 
which is a Kothari International School in Noida, as well as five students have named their names one by one. At such a young age, some children had good knowledge of politics and common sense So liked to play a cricketer, any of those children said I want to be a doctor, these things were going on till my station came where I had to go, then I called those children bye and went out of the metro, Even after coming out of the metro, I was smiling thinking about the same children that we did not get such a school. Maybe we used to concentrate, only on playing, I did not care about English and extra activity; At this age, we did not know our goal, at the same time I thought that I would also teach my children in this school and the rest of the people would also recommend choosing the best Kothari International School, as it comes in the best schools in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad. Here they are not only good at studying with children, but children are also ready for the future.


Author Bio:
Mamta Tiwari  is a social media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Technology, Education & trending topics. She writes about various related topics such as Digital marketing, Job Opportunities, trending subjects and many more. 

Comments

  1. Very informative post thanks for sharing it. Are you finding the best schools in Greater Noida West

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post thanks for sharing it. Get admission in the best public school in Greater Noida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice Blog!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Are you looking for the best high schools in greater Noida West ? The Manthan School, a CBSE school in Greater Noida West is the best place for your child’s learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 CBSE Schools in Delhi NCR

Top 10 Best Schools in Noida 2019